Rabeprazole 20 mg
Rabitreat is a potent preparation to effectively treat Gastric Duodenal ulcer & can also be co-prescribed with NSAIDs
Rabitreat is used for treating heartburn or irritation of the esophagus caused by gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). It may be used for short-term treatment of ulcers of the small intestine. It may be used with certain antibiotics to treat ulcers of the small intestine and to help prevent them from coming back. It may be used to treat conditions that cause your body to make too much stomach acid (eg, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome). It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Rabitreat is a proton pump inhibitor. It works by decreasing the amount of acid produced in the stomach.
Before using Rabitreat
Some medical conditions may interact with Rabitreat. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have low blood potassium or magnesium levels, liver problems, or stomach or bowel cancer
- if you have osteoporosis (weak bones), a family history of osteoporosis, or other risk factors of osteoporosis (eg, smoking, poor nutrition)